At Snoqualmie Falls Dental we focus on using technology and customer service to simplify your life. We understand how busy schedules can get for families. We also know that for many people, coming to the dental office can be a scary experience. Our efforts help ensure that your visit is as comfortable and effortless as possible. If there is ever any way that we can make it better, don’t hesitate to let us know.
As part of that effort we have late hours on Tuesday nights and Early hours the rest of the week. Also, we are one of the few dental offices that is actually open 5 days a week! Both doctors are always available via the emergency pager (832-736-3631) for emergencies, don’t hesitate to call.
To help you with your busy schedule you can download the New Patient documents and fill them out at your convenience and then email them back. The sooner we get your information the sooner we’ll be able to verify your insurance to give you more accurate estimates on any work you may need done.
If you email them back, follow these instructions:
- Open forms
- Click on links below to open in your browser (If PDF doesn’t have the ability to enter text while viewing in your web browser, download it and open in the Adobe Acrobat standalone [not within browser] program.)
- Download PDF by right clicking and depending on your browser selecting something like “Save Link As” to save file to your hard drive.
- Fill out form.
- Save filled out version of form.
- Open again to make sure your information was correctly entered.
- Email office (email@example.com) and attach saved PDF.
New Patient Registration Form*
Health History Form*
Botox & Dermal Filler NP Paperwork
Health History Update
Records Authorization Release
* – If PDF doesn’t have the ability to enter text while viewing in your web browser, download it and open in the Adobe Acrobat standalone program (not within browser).
HIPAA Model Notices – Get more info about HIPAA rights for you as a patient.